Sunday, February 2, 2014

Layouts for final boards (rough)

The second board (dealing with physical design and features) shows thumbnails of the images I think we need to include. Mostly rendering hero shots with one zoom in on the dials on the mobile device, one with a mobile device sitting inside the box to show charging, one showing how the screen bends, and one of the mobile device photoshopped in front of a tv screen to show the monocle feature (should probably show info on the screen of the mobile device to display that feature). I will be writing up all the bullets for the board and Brian will be proof reading and getting them perfect. For the second board I talked to Austin about which images we need to show to communicate the after party feature. He also drew up a great logo for it I think we should put on as an image.

No comments:

Post a Comment